1. Active challenge: Set an alarm to go off every hour. Take 1 minute to stretch, walk around and take a break.
2. Exercise challenge: Strength
3. Flexibility Challenge: Do these 2x a day
4. Nutrition Challenge: Research a food that you eat often, find out if it’s good or not and if you need a substitution
5. Mind/Body Challenge: 3 Minute Total Relaxation
1. Active Challenge: Park in the furthest parking space from the door
2. Exercise Challenge: Abs!
HA! I did them. I did them all! I only did 1 rep of each, but considering I did more exercises today (2 reps of inner thigh sculptor, saddlebag buster, hip abduction, sideway scissors, butterfly twist AND 20 minutes of interval training jump rope…does that even make sense? oh! and 100 jumping jacks!) I think I did a sufficient amount of exercising.
3. Flexibility Challenge: Yoga!
4. Nutrition challenge: Eat one meal with no distractions
5. Mind/Body challenge: Set a worry appointment
So I will probably will follow day 3 now and then day 4…etc.
1. Accumulate at least 15 minutes of walking up stairs or hill-climbing.
2. 30 minutes of medium-high intensity cardio exercise.
3. Stretch for at least 5 minutes after your cardio workout.
Perform these seated stretching routine.
4. Nutritional challenge: Eat veggies with every meal (minus breakfast)
Looks like I succeeded in my veggie goal!
5. One minute meditation
Get rid of everything related to weight loss
Keep a journal. Hello, tumblr.
Getting ready for strength workouts…well I’ll use my body and my small weights.
.Get ready for cardio workouts.
Get ready for flexibility workouts.